Sunday, June 7, 2009

Annual Camp 09...

HOME SWEET HOME!!!...Annual Camp is finally over...my back is aching, shoulders are stiff, hands are bleeding, legs full of cuts and worst of all I'm damn hungry....despite, the camp being fun and tiring all... it was disappointing for me...First is because of the ironman course was cancelled so my so called best junior award thing didn't happen... secondly...I ******* lost to Chat Hai Tai's Patrol....MCB, the worst was we lost by 4 ****** up points....Haiz, but winning isn't everything rite?...i ended up second place... 2 years in a row...so both my purposes wasn't fulfilled during AC 09 (1. Win Ironman 2. Win AC) So...conclusion is.. i ended up with no awards...but at least i learn a lot about being QM and all...Erm..Now, i'm lazy to elaborate all the stuff about camp so i'll juz stone..........................
well...Now i Know that the Scouters were rite...Camps can't be won by individual skillz...i also learn another thing... never judge ppl literally...at first i thougt sir Robin and sir Fuad... were erm...not cough*cough* good...but at camp they turned out to be so freaggin semangat... they also have the same Fire that i have to win...but sadly only the 3 of us had it during camp...all the others were complete STONERS!!!...especially Soh Li Jin considering his a form 2... he stone like a real screwed up stone when i asked him to help me build the shoe rack...

Well It's Bye Bye for Now...Here Are the Patrol Marks
Egypt= 187...Rome= 183(my patrol)...Japan=170...Congo= 94...

0 comments: