Monday, June 8, 2009

Irritated me like a FLY...

Today....I'm juz gonna tell you guys about a retarded C.L.B(Creepy Little....) ...I ain't gonna mention any names... cause if he sees this... every other school in the pj district will think i'm a *******.. not because they like him or.. anything ... it's because he will tell everbody stories about me thats not true...ONE TIME YOU ACT LANCEE INFRONT OF HIM...juz for 3 small fast passing seconds... he spreads the word to everybody that your a lancee ass hole...I know what your thinking.. he's abusing power...and yes.. he has that kind of power...enough said...i don't want him to suspect anything.. if you still don't know who that is... juz remember i burnt the badge he gave me...still don't know then ask me on msn...

Ok.. gotta go rest some more... back still aching..
Bye Bye...

0 comments: