Tuesday, September 29, 2009

18 days......

18 days... the count down starts.....
The day I've been waiting for since the first day i decided to play basketball....
I've got 17 days left to train...
i'll work harder than ever...
time to get serious....

hmm... dramatic..?... but true..;D....
anyways.. 1 more month of school.. pmr is next week.. getting another few days off...
need to study... need at least 50 for every paper...
uhh... finally, my friends parent's let em out of the house...
and we can freaggin hang out for the first time as a gang....
homework..?... nah... 1 more month... juz delay=P....
uhh.. my 2nd leo project is coming please support... it's rubik's cube competition..at la salle's school hall... 7th of November...
people who wanna join plz register with me...leave a comment on my chatbox...

erm...that's about it...
Bye Bye...=P

0 comments: