Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sorry Dudes...


Well, today's post is about 1 of my best budd's Soh Li Jin.
I've known him for 7 years, and ever since we met in 2p class at chen moh we have always been in the same class and joined the same club and everything.
But the real reason i'm blogging about him is because I did some bad stuff to him and i just wanna say i'm sorry dude.
He's always been a friend to me and i haven't been doing the same.
He may be lazy, timid and sometimes can be a little weird, but his my best budd.
I'm sorry dude, i've only really matured this year =P so you can't really blame me.
Owh yea. I'm also sorry i accidentally broke your glasses today, i seriously didn't see it on the ground.
I'll make it up to you dude. Real Soon!XD


To the rest of my gang and close budd's too.
If i ever did something bad to you guys i'm sorry.

0 comments: